Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am trying to setup my new Quantum equipment but when I select a device name, I get a message the name is in use. Since these are all new devices, the names must be stored somewhere. I don't see them anywhere in the In Home Agent. How do I clear these device names so I can properly assign the new hardware?
Sure sounds like you got units that used to belong to someone else and Verizon never cleared out the information on them. This happened to me with a client. You're going to have to call tech support who most likely after running unsuccesful tests will send a tech out and replace the boxes.
You should be able to view the current name of the box, then change it to something generic that your other boxes won't have - xxx1 for example. Do that for all boxes and then start over with giving them the names you want - living room, bedroom, etc.