quick menu

How do I redeem rewards points for a premium channel?

How do I redeem rewards points for a premium channel?

Copper Contributor jerryb53
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 12
(1,537 Views)

It says I can but I see no way to actually do it. What are the steps involved? I've called no one seems to know.

11 REPLIES
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 12
(1,524 Views)
Hi jerryb53,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 12
(1,579 Views)

I keep reading I can do this but I see no options for it.

Platinum Contributor I Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 4 of 12
(1,526 Views)

Have never seen where you can redeem points to purchase a premium channel.

I have seen where you can earn points for adding.

And you can use points to rent or buy some on demand content.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 12
(1,515 Views)

800 rewards points for 3 months of a premium channel. I get messages for this all the time. But I see no actual options to do it.

Platinum Contributor I
Message 6 of 12
(1,505 Views)

Are they saying you get 3 months of a premium channel for 800 points, or 800 points for subscribing to a premium channel for 3 months?

That's commonly the plan. You subscribe or upscale your plan and get rewards points.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor
Message 7 of 12
(1,472 Views)

It says redeem 800 rewards points for 90 days of a premium channel.

Bronze Contributor II Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 8 of 12
(1,459 Views)

If you tune to the premium channel it should say on the bottom hit b to subscribe. Once it loads see if redeeming points is one of the options. 

But be careful at the end of those 90 days Verizon most likely won’t stop it and will start charging you if you don’t call and cancel. 

Copper Contributor
Message 9 of 12
(1,413 Views)

It's a real shame. I think this is the 3rd thread I've started about this and I have not gotten a definitive answer yet.

Platinum Contributor I
Message 10 of 12
(1,410 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

So if none of us have had the same issue, we won't have an answer.

Have you contacted support?

1800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport?

I have found twitter support helpful. Not quite real time, but no waiting on hold.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios