Switch Account

How do I return a Digital Cable Box to Verizon?

How do I return a Digital Cable Box to Verizon?

Contributor threepac3
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(64,289 Views)
I was wondering how do I return a digital cable box or exchange it for another box with Verizon? With my old cable company I would just go to one of there local businesses.
4 REPLIES 4
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 5
(64,153 Views)
You can call them on the phone for a self install or go to one of their pickup locations.
Copper Contributor vfrankowski
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(64,166 Views)

Here is a link for the store locations...

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General+Support/Account+Issues/QuestionsOne/84843.htm 

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 5
(64,123 Views)
If you live in PA, there are no stores (and probably other locations).  You can have Verizon ship a new box (for exchange), and then take the old box to a UPS store where Verizon has a contract for returns.  Be sure to record serial number(s) and get a receipt from the shipper in case of billing problems later.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(64,061 Views)

Verizon has shipped  two boxes to me.  Both times, a UPS return label was enclosed in the package.  You can either take the return to UPS, as Keyboards writes, or call UPS to pick up at your location.  I did the latter both times.

You can track the return shipment via UPS's website, make screen copys or printouts of the delivery receipt.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.