How do I set one widget to be the 1st one that comes up when I click on Widgets
Anthony_Merli
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

how do I select 1 widget to be the first widget that comes up when I click on the Widgets button.  Before the new screen guide, if I left the WeatherBug widget as the last widget I had viewed, when I clicked on the Widget button it would be the first one to come up in the center.

Thanks,

Anthony

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set one widget to be the 1st one that comes up when I click on Widgets
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Originally when 1.9 was beta tested the last widget selected "stuck" so it would be the one that came up next time entering widgets.  Sometime (more recently) the retention stopped working.  It has been reported to the development team but I have no idea if it is or isn't going to be changed in the bug fix release 1.9.1 (no idea when that will be rolled out).

BTW - I have also noticed that they are now sticking ads in the wideget carousel - BOO, HISS - Bad Verizon!!!

View solution in original post

Re: How do I set one widget to be the 1st one that comes up when I click on Widgets
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Originally when 1.9 was beta tested the last widget selected "stuck" so it would be the one that came up next time entering widgets.  Sometime (more recently) the retention stopped working.  It has been reported to the development team but I have no idea if it is or isn't going to be changed in the bug fix release 1.9.1 (no idea when that will be rolled out).

BTW - I have also noticed that they are now sticking ads in the wideget carousel - BOO, HISS - Bad Verizon!!!

Anthony_Merli
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for information; greatly appreciated!

Anthony_Merli

0 Likes