Switch Account

How do I start watching on On-Demand program on one TV then continue on another?

How do I start watching on On-Demand program on one TV then continue on another?

Highlighted
Contributor mjsbgs
Contributor

I started watching an on-demand program on one TV, then tried resuming on another.  The 1st TV is on an HD box, while the 2nd is not.  I selected the SD choice, knowing I planned to do this switch.  The menu on the 2nd TV presented a "Resume Play" option, so I expected it to pick up where I stopped, but it restarted from the beginning.    How is this supposed to work?

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor mallyg34
Contributor

You could only do that if you were viewing the movie in HD format on both STB. Since you went from HD to SD the movie will start over. SD and HD is almost like watching two different movies.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Unfortunately the resume feature for VOD is well documented to not work well.

Even on the same TV.

It is one of those things that has been requested for several years now.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.