How do I switch between HDMI 1 and HDMI 2?
Drj1130

I can bring up the choices for hdmi1 and 2, but can’t toggle with the arrows

0 Likes
Re: How do I switch between HDMI 1 and HDMI 2?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you mean using FIOS Remote?

For my Samsung, I just keep hitting the A/V button and it moves.

It may not work on your TV.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Drj1130 wrote:

I can bring up the choices for hdmi1 and 2, but can’t toggle with the arrows

Best to just use your tv’s remote to change to the HDMI 1/2 

Nancy131

I can move the a/v options with my remote, but nothing happens if i hit enter.  If i just leave it, eventually, it changes.  Usually, i do not have patience to wait and would like to hit enter and have it change.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Nancy13 wrote:

I can move the a/v options with my remote, but nothing happens if i hit enter.  If i just leave it, eventually, it changes.  Usually, i do not have patience to wait and would like to hit enter and have it change.  Any suggestions?

HDMI 1 & HDMI 2 are seperate ports on the device (tv) each input labeled show reflect same. You have to be hooked into that connection to use it.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jonjones wrote:

@Nancy13 wrote:

HDMI 1 & HDMI 2 are seperate ports on the device (tv) each input labeled show reflect same. You have to be hooked into that connection to use it.

As was stated, most TVs require a live signal on an input before they will switch to it. Try making sure whatever is attached to the inputs is on before you try to switch.

0 Likes