Switch Account

How do I switch between HDMI 1 and HDMI 2?

How do I switch between HDMI 1 and HDMI 2?

Contributor Drj1130
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(2,590 Views)

I can bring up the choices for hdmi1 and 2, but can’t toggle with the arrows

5 REPLIES 5
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 6
(2,541 Views)

I assume you mean using FIOS Remote?

For my Samsung, I just keep hitting the A/V button and it moves.

It may not work on your TV.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 6
(2,537 Views)

@Drj1130 wrote:

I can bring up the choices for hdmi1 and 2, but can’t toggle with the arrows

Best to just use your tv’s remote to change to the HDMI 1/2 

Contributor Nancy13
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(511 Views)

I can move the a/v options with my remote, but nothing happens if i hit enter.  If i just leave it, eventually, it changes.  Usually, i do not have patience to wait and would like to hit enter and have it change.  Any suggestions?

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 5 of 6
(500 Views)

@Nancy13 wrote:

I can move the a/v options with my remote, but nothing happens if i hit enter.  If i just leave it, eventually, it changes.  Usually, i do not have patience to wait and would like to hit enter and have it change.  Any suggestions?

HDMI 1 & HDMI 2 are seperate ports on the device (tv) each input labeled show reflect same. You have to be hooked into that connection to use it.

Silver Contributor III Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 6 of 6
(464 Views)

@jonjones wrote:

@Nancy13 wrote:

HDMI 1 & HDMI 2 are seperate ports on the device (tv) each input labeled show reflect same. You have to be hooked into that connection to use it.

As was stated, most TVs require a live signal on an input before they will switch to it. Try making sure whatever is attached to the inputs is on before you try to switch.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.