Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

How do you add favorite channels?

Emskware
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

How do you add favorite channels?

Message 1 of 4
(5,377 Views)

I'd like to make a favorites list of my favorite channels (until I get used to the new channel numbers -- I'm a new subscriber).  How the heck do I do this?  Is there  "how to" guide on how to use the remote?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
AlphaB
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: How do you add favorite channels?

Message 2 of 4
(5,342 Views)

How to instructions are actually on the tv guide.  Also, there is a remote guide website.  Google is your friend. Smiley Tongue

To set up your favorites....

On your remote>Menu>Settings.  Follow the on screen instructions.

Emskware
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,235 Views)

Wow, gee, thanks for the obvious.  After several days trying (according to the FIOS instructions) and after speaking with two technical people on the phone, we discovered that the instructions differ according to which kind of box you have.  It worked fine on one, but not the other.  I finally got a wonderful woman on the phone who helped me figure it out (she said she had just recently gotten 2 other requests for assistance for the same problem).

bwanaj
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(4,561 Views)

hey, i think i have the same issue - instructions available online don't seem to work for my box.  are you able to share the solution?

thanks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title