How do you mark where you stop watching an On Demand program.
jeppie

I can't see how to mark my spot when I stop watching an On Demand program before it's over.  If I hit the stop button or put it on pause and it times out, it starts from the beginning.  I had Comcast before and the program would automatically start replaying wherever you stopped in unless you requested a restart.  There's probably an easy solution but I don't see it.  

0 Likes
Re: How do you mark where you stop watching an On Demand program.
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

There's an option to "resume" but unfortunately that rarely if ever works (speaking from many years of experience with FiOS VOD).  Maybe sometime in the future they will figure out how to get that function to work properly but I wouldn't hold my breath.

0 Likes
jeppie

Thanks for your response.  Maybe somebody from Comcast will go to work at Verizon and share Comcast's solution to VOD.  They've figured out how to save the spot automatically. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some channels it works fine for others not at all.

Best solution seems to be to HIT stop for the channel.  When you want to resume go to your my library, and if the title is there in your rentals/purchases, restart from there.  Works perfectly for some programs and not at all for others.

0 Likes
tampa_chris

I just called Verizon about this and they say there is a "glitz" in the programming for Quantom and on demand pause.  No idea when it will be fixed.    I am really disappointed with Verizon and FIOS.   It just seems like the issues keep coming.    And the support rep I called could have cared less.  Like it was matter of fact.

0 Likes