Switch Account

How to change additional packages from SciFi to BBC?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

How to change additional packages from SciFi to BBC?

Message 1 of 3
(1,284 Views)

I renewed my 2 year contract on-line and the system asked me to pick out 2 additional packes for free. I picked them, but now I noticed that I am now gettig SciFi channel and lost my BBC channel.

I have logged into my verizo account but I cannot see these 2 additional packges for me to change.

Where do I click to change my aditional packages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: How to change additional packages from SciFi to BBC?

Message 2 of 3
(1,215 Views)

When you log in to your account, you should have a tab that lists your services.

I do beleive (from the last time I looked) that BBC isn't availble in any of the packages.

But you should be able to review the content of each package.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 2 of 3
(1,216 Views)

When you log in to your account, you should have a tab that lists your services.

I do beleive (from the last time I looked) that BBC isn't availble in any of the packages.

But you should be able to review the content of each package.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,201 Views)

Yes logging shows the tabs of my services, TV, Ineternet and Voice.

You are correct, I meant Bravo, not BBC.

This time I logged in using IE and now I see a Change Channel Packs button and was able to change the packs. Before I was using Chrome and the button wasn't displayed then.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.