Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

How to get Verizon FiOS SDK?

Gautam
Contributor
Contributor

How to get Verizon FiOS SDK?

Message 1 of 5
(1,247 Views)

HI Folks, I'm trying to get Verizon FiOS SDK. Here's the link: https://www22.verizon.com/fiosdeveloper/General/Login.aspx

It doesn't say where to sign up so I asked support (using contact us form), but haven't got any response for over 2 days now.

Does anyone know how to get FiOS SDK?

Thanks,

GT

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: How to get Verizon FiOS SDK?

Message 2 of 5
(1,221 Views)

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations accessing the site. It is still in beta right now. I have sent you a private message.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

drewski02681
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(1,158 Views)

I've been trying to get access to the SDK for over a year now.  No one has responded to me yet.  Can I be a part of the beta testing?

rackg
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(1,108 Views)

Hi,  I am registered on the VDC website, but cannot seem to find the link to download the Verizon FIOS SDK API.  There is a link that points to https://www22.verizon.com/fiosdeveloper/General/FiosDevCenterExt.aspx, but that requires a uid/pwd that does not appear to be the same. Does anyone know how I get pass this roadblock?

casperng
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(1,016 Views)

How do we apply to be in the beta program?  Or if it is a closed beta, is there a time frame for making SDK public?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title