How to identify recorded shows already watched on DVR
HD4me327

Is there a setting for the Multimedia DVR that will let me somehow mark a show as watched when scrolling through the list of episodes recorded?  I previously had DirecTv and when I went into the list of recorded programs and selected one of the shows, it would bring up the list of all the programs recorded for that show.  The best thing was that the shows in bright white were the shows that were recorded recently but not watched, and the episodes in grey were those I already watched. 

I haven't found a setting with this model box QIP6416-2 that will let you turn a feature like this on.  With all the episodes we have recorded for our kid's shows, and ours, we can't tell the shows we already watched versus those that we haven't. 

Naturally, we will delete our shows when done but the kid's shows we like to hold onto longer because there are usually more repeats than new.  Anyone know if that feature is available?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to identify recorded shows already watched on DVR
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Sorry, there is no such feature on the Verizon DVR.  Also, the grouping you mentioned doesn't exist, only a chronological order is avaiable.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to identify recorded shows already watched on DVR
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Sorry, there is no such feature on the Verizon DVR.  Also, the grouping you mentioned doesn't exist, only a chronological order is avaiable.

0 Likes