How to remove STB from the FIOS TV Central page
rverwij

Under the "My Set -Top Boxes" page in TV Central I have a couple STB that I returned back to Verizon.  How do I remove these boxes from that page.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to remove STB from the FIOS TV Central page
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I don't believe you can delete an STB from the VZ Central.  Once you return the STB and they record receipt of it, its supposed to be removed.  I had a bad STB and they replaced it and took some time before it was removed.

Maybe one of the VZ folks that browse this can assist you otherwise you will have to wait for it to be removed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I don't believe you can delete an STB from the VZ Central.  Once you return the STB and they record receipt of it, its supposed to be removed.  I had a bad STB and they replaced it and took some time before it was removed.

Maybe one of the VZ folks that browse this can assist you otherwise you will have to wait for it to be removed.

0 Likes
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

Hello rverwij,

If you send me a private message with the serial numbers of the stbs you want to delete, I can delete them from the system.  There is no guarantee this will expedite the process, but I can give it a shot.  Thanks

0 Likes