How to remove the time displayed on my TV screen
Cozycat

This just happened recently.. I noticed when I fire up my Verizon Fios set-top box and my Sony Bravia 4K TV, the time is being displayed on the right hand top of the screen.  The time is always 9:50 pm and a sound level indicator is displayed below it. After a few seconds the sound level disappears but the time stays p permanently. I'm not sure if it's a Sony problem or a Fios problem, but when I turn off the Verizon set-top box the date disappears.  From where is this originating??

0 Likes
Re: How to remove the time displayed on my TV screen
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Cozycat wrote:

This just happened recently.. I noticed when I fire up my Verizon Fios set-top box and my Sony Bravia 4K TV, the time is being displayed on the right hand top of the screen.  The time is always 9:50 pm and a sound level indicator is displayed below it. After a few seconds the sound level disappears but the time stays p permanently. I'm not sure if it's a Sony problem or a Fios problem, but when I turn off the Verizon set-top box the date disappears.  From where is this originating??

Is the time always 9:50 pm, or does it reflect the correct time? Do you have the screensaver enabled? Does the time stay there regardless of the program material?

0 Likes