Re: How to turn off the new screen saver?
Christine110

Ihave the same issue.  When I shut my vizio tv off, the Vizio logo still comes and and the light will not let me go to sleep.  Does anyone know how to completely shut the tv down?  Help

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the Vizio logo on the TV itself, or a picture on the TV? If it's the Vizio logo on the bezel of the TV, there is a menu setting in the TV'S menu for that logo to be lit all the time, or turn off when the set is off. That has nothing to do with the Fios box.

0 Likes
GC1232

If you have a smart TV try 

Menu > setting > audio and video > video settings > TV input control and then choose disable.

0 Likes
TMNJ

I have the same exact problem. I can turn posters off, but I still see the Verizon logo. After I have turned off the power button. How do we get rid of this ?!!!!!!

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Fios logo is always there whenever the box is switched off, no way around it. Make sure "TV input control" is disabled in the video settings menu and just turn the TV off. The logo will go away!

0 Likes
Re: screensaver
EMEinMD

Dont have media client under system.   Or anywhere for that fact.

0 Likes
EMEinMD

I just tried the TV INPUT option and set to disable.  Lets see what  happens next time I turn off.

0 Likes
Karlemann
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not see Media Client Settings anywhere.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Ritter197 wrote:

I do not see Media Client Settings anywhere.

Media client is your main Fios One box. You go to settings >notifications >recommendations and disable them, back out to promotions and disable them. That leaves you with a simple Verizon graphic that stays on even if you turn the box off. You have to either change inputs on your TV, or turn off your tv to get rid of it. If the TV keeps turning itself on, go to settings >Audio&video>video settings > TV input control  and disable it. Turn the box off, then back on after making the changes.

0 Likes
Scorpio1899

Here you go.....

- Menu

- Settings

- Audio & Video

- Video Settings

- TV Input Control (Disable)

Welcome lol

0 Likes