Http/1.1 Service Unavailable on several apps
Siguytimestwo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello all -

I have been having difficulty signing in to several streaming apps using my Android phone, always receiving the dreaded Http/1.1 Service Unavailable message when trying to authenticate my Fios account. I thought perhaps it was a server issue when trying to watch the NLCS game on Fox Sports Go last night but then received the same message when using the NBC Sports App for the Premier League this morning. I suppose one solution could be to watch fewer sports!

Has anyone encountered this using an Android or other phone? I am able to sign in with no problem on other devices (iPad, Apple TV).

Thanks for any help you can give!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable on several apps
Zunidur29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually just found a solution that fixed it for me. Go to apps, click whichever apps this happens in, click on storage, clear data, which will clear cache and all data. Then attempt to sign in with the app again, should work. Worked for me 👍🏻

View solution in original post

Zunidur29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes been having the same exact issue with the same apps for the same sports! Also the univision sports app for champions league and watch espn. Basically all apps where tv provider must be verified. It has happend in the past but on different apps at different times. But for the past 2 weeks it has been on every app. If you click other providers, this doesnt happen, only fios. Forgot to mentions, this happens on my android. No problem when signing in through a computer with windows

0 Likes
Zunidur29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually just found a solution that fixed it for me. Go to apps, click whichever apps this happens in, click on storage, clear data, which will clear cache and all data. Then attempt to sign in with the app again, should work. Worked for me 👍🏻

Siguytimestwo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, Zunidur. Your steps resolved my issue.

0 Likes