I am done with you verizon.
Fastdak25

I've had your service (TV&internet double play or  w/e it's called) since last summer, and just about every month i've had to call in due to the TV service dropping out, telling me I am not subscribed to any of the channels.  I've had the box replaced twice, line reset every month and now I have to wait 2 days and miss half a work day to sit and wait for a service tech to come out.  

Lately now too the internet has been dropping me out spradically, but not even going to waste my time figuring that out.  This is just utter garbage service and I am done.  Shopping for new service and getting this crap shut off.  I will never recommend this service here in the area where I live.  

0 Likes
Re: I am done with you verizon.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fastdak25,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Fastdak25

Glad you were taken care of by our technicians. If you experience any furutre trouble, please let us know. 

- JM

0 Likes
wlhiles

i dont see a reply about be issue being fixed

0 Likes
Re: I am done with you verizon. - Issue Resolved
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@wlhiles wrote:

i dont see a reply about be issue being fixed

That's what is meant by the "My Private Support Cases" designation.  Perhaps it would be a good idea to give specifics of each and every customer issue that is resolved in the "My Private Support Cases" forums, but I suspect that's both impractical, and unwise due to privacy issues.  Often these cases involve the exchange of customer and account data that is generally not available to regular users.

0 Likes