I am on hold with customer support for 1 hour and a 1/2!!!!!!
JohnSoukup

ThisThis's is absolutely outrageous!!!!!

verizon has no respect for my time!  I have been on hold for an hour and a half!     

I have reset my set top box 7 times and it still doesn't work.   

Cancel my service.  

This is MY FREE TIME and you dirtbags can't even pick up th {word filter avoidance} phone.  

0 Likes
Re: I am on hold with customer support for 1 hour and a 1/2!!!!!!
JohnSoukup

Approachng Almost 2 hours!

I am getting zero response on this forum too.   

I am ready to rip out all of the fiber optics coming to the house and get Directtv.

That can'cheap cost effective for Verizon.  But yet you continue to disrespect my time.  

Your stupid hold music repeats over and over.  Get a new freakin song already.  I swear you put this repetitive music on hold with the intention of making your customers more angry then they already are!!!!!

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello JohnSoukup,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting in touch with Customer Service. 

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support.

AnnieS

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@JohnSoukup wrote:

...I am getting zero response on this forum too...

1. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you will have to contact them directly.

2.You waited all of 20 minutes for a response before complaining about the lack of response. (According to the timestamps. First post 11-18-2012 09:41 PM, second 11-18-2012 10:01 PM.) People have lives and aren't refreshing every minute in hopes of catching new issues. We're helping out of the goodness of our hearts. Try to be nice, at least.

3. You did not provide any details about your issue other than, "I have reset my set top box 7 times and it still doesn't work." How do you expect anyone to know what is going on? We don't even know what problem you are having.