I am so furious with Verizon right now!! No internet, phone or TV for almost a week!!
jataylor312

Last Thursday evening we lost all FIOS services. I contacted customer service first thing Friday morning. After being on hold for sometime I was able to schedule a technician to come on Sunday morning. They ended up coming at 8 am, the beginning of our given window. The technician checks out all of the interior equipment which seems fine, then he moves to check the box that is located outside. He then determined that our buried line was the problem and offered to run a  temporary cable through our yard and two of our neighbors yards. We felt bad doing that to our neighbors and asked when the permanent line would be put in and he told us the following Tuesday. That's just 2 days away, so we decided to wait until that Tuesday. He said that someone would call us Tuesday morning and let us know when they would be coming over to do the work. Tuesday rolls around and I decided to follow up myself with them. So I call customer service and ask them when I can expect the work to be done. They inform me that a ticket had been created for the job and it would take 10 days before the permanent line was installed. If I had known it would take this long I would have had the technician do it while he was here. I ask if I can get someone back out here to do the temporary line and they tell me they can't give a window, but that if I am free the next day they will fit me in. I should mention that this whole process took over 2 hours on the phone!! So now it's Wednesday and I get an email on my Iphone stating that my ticket had been closed. Not quite sure what this means I call up Verizon again and inquire when I can expect a technician, they tell me that no one is coming because my case was closed and there was no longer a request. I ask who closed the ticket and they tell me they can't understand how it happened. They then create another ticket for me telling me they can't see a window and someone would contact me!!!  I ask to speak with a supervisor and after about 2 hours he tells me we have a window for the 10th. I decide to call back myself and got an earlier window!! So now, supposedly they are coming Sunday!! I am not holding my breath!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I am so furious with Verizon right now!! No internet, phone or TV for almost a week!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: I am so furious with Verizon right now!! No internet, phone or TV for almost a week!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jataylor312,

Due to non response we'll be closing the private thread. If you still need assistance or need help with anything else please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes