Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
After wasting a hour online (3 different people - 2 "disconnects") before being told I was talking to the wrong department they gave me the 800 # for tech support. I spent 45 minutes on the phone last night, and was assured that the problem would be resolved today, but it has not been and there has been no contact from FIOS.
My problem is that I'm subscribed to the Ultimate HD package, however, when I use the app or a channel's app, it checks with FIOS and FIOS advises that I'm not subscribed to a high enough tier, however, the tier it lists is below my tier. I also am subscribed to the channels that I'm attempting to view online because I can view the channel on my boxes at home.
Support advised that it was something about my account being commercial, but it's a residential account. I do have other commercial accounts, but they are unrelated.
Does anyone have any idea of how I can get help with this issue without having to waste another ton of time on the phone?
I have found their support via twitter to be quite helpful.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.