I cannot watch TV from ABC apps after login with my fios credentials
xiedong2000
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have select HD, BUT after I login to ABC apps. It says I do not have subscription for ABC. In fact, I do have it, why I cannot watch ABC?

Thanks for your help.
Re: I cannot watch TV from ABC apps after login with my fios credentials
peuclid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had similar experience with AppleTV and then tried same with tv.verizon.com. I have ExtremeHD which includes ABC Family, CNN and just about everything else, but none of those or any other worked in the streaming apps. It just said "You are not currently subscribed to this network". I spent an hour on the chat trying to work it out and they said I needed "Ultimate" to access ABC but they couldn't explain why CNN didn't work. I then started chatting with someone more technical but I didn't have the time to work it out. I was going to get back online when I have more time to walk through it with them. Let us know if you get anywhere with it.

0 Likes
peuclid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got it working with chat help from Nisha in tech support.

I apparently have a second account in verizon. I don't know when it got set up and everything seemed find in my first account, but when I looked at the "Bill & Payment" tab on "My Verizon", it said:

We're sorry the user ID XXXXX is no longer valid.

Please sign in with the primary user ID for this account, xxxxxxxxxx, for Viewing and Paying your Bill and Other Activities.

So even though everything online was working fine with this account, including logging in and seeing all my packages and settings, there was another mystery account that I had set up at some point that was my real primary account.

I recommend looking going to "My Verizon" -> "Bill & Payment" and see if you are using the primary account.

Good luck

0 Likes
xiedong2000
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thank you. My account seems fine. I think I need to chat with them to find out why.
0 Likes