I haven't received the 1.9 update yet on my boxes
cerebralvision

I have a QIP7232 multi-room dvr box. My boxes haven't been updated to 1.9 yet. They still say 1.8. Any idea on when I'll be recieving the rollout?

0 Likes
Re: I haven't received the 1.9 update yet on my boxes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@cerebralvision wrote:

I have a QIP7232 multi-room dvr box. My boxes haven't been updated to 1.9 yet. They still say 1.8. Any idea on when I'll be recieving the rollout?

Where are you located?

0 Likes
yenracd
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not the original poster, but I'm in NJ near the Philadelphia area.  I checked tonight and I still have Release 1.8 and I have the HD DVR QIP 7216 1.  Any idea when our area will get this update?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

California and Texas are expected to get 1.9 this week.  This is the only one officially mentioned by a verizon employee.

Several usually reliable people have said

Philly and NJ are going to be in two (or three) weeks.

NY and the NE another 2 (or three) weeks after that.

Probably another 3 weeks for the remaining area.

0 Likes
yenracd
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks!  🙂

0 Likes
cerebralvision
New jersey.
0 Likes
JBLOW131053
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ got the 1.9 update at 4 AM this morning.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
yenracd
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm also near the Cherry Hill area and received mine last night.

I really like the update and the look it has....great job Verizon!  🙂

I have one question regarding the little boxes (digital adapters).  I noticed on those before you would have the channel you turn to come on at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds and then it would disappear.  Now it's just blank.  You have to rely on the channel icons themselves if the channel provides them, or be confident that you clicked in the right numbers.  When you type in the numbers they also don't show up on the tv screen like they did before as you were typing them on the remote.   Is this anything related to the update?  I did notice that the digital adapter boxes were all lit when I woke up this morning so they must have powered on during the update process.  Thanks for any help you can provide about this.

0 Likes
Sonoluma
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in south jersey and if you're talking about the channel guide update; we just got it at some point early this morning...consider yourself lucky to not have it yet.

0 Likes
nycplayboy78
Contributor - Level 1

I am in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area (DC, MD, VA) when will I have my 1.9 update. I live in Fairfax County, VA (Northern VA/DC)

Thanks....

0 Likes