I'm thinking of canceling my Fios Service (even though I don't even have it yet)
JT599

I was a previous Fios customer and had open a new account since I was moving to a new apartment.   That was in December.   The next available date for them to install Fios was in January.    The installation day comes and nobody at all shows up.   I call twice and I was told I would get a call back.   Verizon later tells me nobody showed because I never confirmed my apointment (which I absolutely did).   So the installation date was rescuedled to another far away date in February.  Great, I have to go three more weeks without any internet or cable.   The Feburary 12th installation comes and they couldn't complete the installation and promised to be back the next business day.   The next businessday comes and nobody shows up.  I call Verizon and they say they have to reschedule and tell me the next date they have is ....MARCH.   Is this a joke? How many months now without internet and television?  

I tell them I will not wait until March for something they already started and they tell me they'll contact their supervior to put me on priority installtion since work was already started at in apartment and promised to call me back the same day.    No call back.   Called again the next day and I'm promised another call back.   Again, no call back.

This is beyond frustrating and if service is not installed this week, I'm done with Verizon.   Cancelling my  business service, wireless accounts and never doing business with this company again.

0 Likes
Re: I'm thinking of canceling my Fios Service (even though I don't even have it yet)
Szyphoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm with you man.  Like lots of other people have said, great product, HORRIBLE customer service.

0 Likes
Re: I'm thinking of canceling my Fios Service (even though I don't even have it yet)
JT599

Truly horrible.    I had Fios in my previous home and the video on demand never ever worked the entire year I had it.   I called many times and a technician even came to my home and told me he coudn't fix it and disappeared.    Never came back.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello JT599

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
JT599

My order number is {edited for privacy}

0 Likes