I need help
Maone

I spent half a day trying to get my problems fixed and nothing. It keeps getting worse I get disoriented pictures on channels or no picture and it seems to be getting worse. Never had this problem before and have had Verizon since they brought it here. I think they should somehow fix my problems. The lady did all kinds of stuff then said it was on their end then said she was sending it to another department and it would be completely fixed within 24 to 48 hours. It wasn’t ! I saw where Verizon called me twice but no message left. With all the years and all the money we have spent on Verizon there has to be a answer. We always loved it and never had problems until about a month ago. I’m thinking we may have very old box or set top box that is causing this ? The set top box has been replaced once only. 

0 Likes
Re: I need help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Maone,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes