I need to vent!!!!!!!!
Z06PSI
Enthusiast - Level 2

O.k. stay with me.  I have a Verizon wireless phone with a Georgia area code but I live in Virginia and have a separate FioS account.  Everytime I call in for a Fios problem to the 155 number I get routed everywhere except  the Virginia Fios department.  I even have humans route me everywhere but where I need to be.  Last time I talke to Verizon Fios support I got offered a special number and was supposed to get me where I needed to be but it is no longer in service.  (866 410 5064) All I want is a new remote control for my HD DVR box and some way to call in without getting the 30 minute run around. (yes it ahs taken humans and machines 30 minutes to get me where I need to be.)  Come on Verizon!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I need to vent!!!!!!!!
PJL
Master - Level 3

Suggest you try the chat on you My Verizon page.  It's way quicker and easier than the phone line, apparently more so in your case.

0 Likes
demonstr8r
Enthusiast - Level 3
Try this link for online "Live Chat", in my experience it is much better than getting lost in the phone maze. http://www22.verizon.com/Content/ContactUs/zip/124600.htm?Posting='LiveChat'
0 Likes
sop21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can sympathize with you.  I do not have a land-line phone.  big mistake when calling in to Verizon--or even going to the Verizon FIOS store.  I am never in the system, get routed to the wrong department, or I am not recognized.  Even though the phone system asks if it is a Verizon number or not, it doesn't seem to care.  I have taken to driving 1/2 hour to the Verizon FIOS store where it is a little bit easier to exchange STB's, etc.  Stick with it.  Someone will eventually help you and change the number appropriately in the system.Man Happy

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Here is a way I've found that gets me through everytime with no issues.

call 888-553-1555.  When it says "are you calling about number xxxxx" say no. when it askes for a phone number, say "agent". Then it gives a very basic menu.  Choose option 2 for fios and then either option 1 for billing or 2 for tech support. Easy peasy.

0 Likes
Z06PSI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Used the chat line and I have a new remote coming. Thanks everybody.  Very frustrating to get anything done with Fios service when you don't have a landline.

0 Likes