I want HD TV!
LogansDad

So I have a home theater setup, Onkyo receiver 7.2 channels; a brand new Samsung 46" LCD, a Blue Ray player (PS3, actually) etc. etc....

Twice I have ordered HD channels from Verizon and still I have only the regular channels.  Actually, I have the movie channels in HD now (and they look GREAT!!!) but I don't get FOX, Discovery, History, Animal,  CNN, Etc in HD.  (any of the channels 500 -700 here in MA).  I'll pay the extra $10 for the extreme package.  I order it and they don't turn it on!  Two weeks I've waited.   I am very frustrated.  I pay Verizon $200 a month for my cell phone and $225 a month for Fior Triple Play.  I am begging them to take my extra $10 to make me HD happy but they seem to thik I pay them enough already.

0 Likes
Re: I want HD TV!
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2

Hi there.  I'm sorry about the trouble you are having.  It's possible that your account wasn't created properly.  Can you send me a private message with your account info (either home tel # or name on account) and I will have a look at this for you?  To send me a message, click on my Name and you will see a link on the right hand side of page to send me a message.  Thanks!

0 Likes