ID go live
Hammondsfam

I usually watch ID go live on my roku in our bedroom - today it tells me fios doesnt support the live feature....did that just happen? And if so, why??

0 Likes
Roku & Verizon
Camillionaire
Enthusiast - Level 1

After years of waiting ID Go finally hooked up with verizon and I could watch on my roku. A few months after that, my access was severely restricted. I was previously able to watch live and watch all the shows. Now I can not watch live and I can't watch 95% of the shows. I'm seeing this issue come up on other apps on the roku (ABC, CBS, NBC etc). What's the deal? I can basically only use my roku for netflix and amazon now.

0 Likes
Re: ID go live
Camillionaire
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just posted about this too! Not only did live go away, but all the shows I previously watched are now locked down. I can barely watch anything!

0 Likes
Re: Roku & Verizon
GuyR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got a Roku recently, and found the ID Go app (ID is my favorite channel.)  I am able to watch both live and recorded shows.  I had some trouble getting the ID Go app to activate on Verizon; turned out to be a Firefox browser problem.  When I switched to Chrome (after banging my head on the desk for 2 hrs.), ID Go was able to activate immediately.

Don't know if I can help, but if so, let me know how.

0 Likes