Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
After years of waiting ID Go finally hooked up with verizon and I could watch on my roku. A few months after that, my access was severely restricted. I was previously able to watch live and watch all the shows. Now I can not watch live and I can't watch 95% of the shows. I'm seeing this issue come up on other apps on the roku (ABC, CBS, NBC etc). What's the deal? I can basically only use my roku for netflix and amazon now.
I just got a Roku recently, and found the ID Go app (ID is my favorite channel.) I am able to watch both live and recorded shows. I had some trouble getting the ID Go app to activate on Verizon; turned out to be a Firefox browser problem. When I switched to Chrome (after banging my head on the desk for 2 hrs.), ID Go was able to activate immediately.
Don't know if I can help, but if so, let me know how.