quick menu

ID go live

Contributor Hammondsfam
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(243 Views)

I usually watch ID go live on my roku in our bedroom - today it tells me fios doesnt support the live feature....did that just happen? And if so, why??

3 REPLIES
Contributor Camillionaire
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(133 Views)

After years of waiting ID Go finally hooked up with verizon and I could watch on my roku. A few months after that, my access was severely restricted. I was previously able to watch live and watch all the shows. Now I can not watch live and I can't watch 95% of the shows. I'm seeing this issue come up on other apps on the roku (ABC, CBS, NBC etc). What's the deal? I can basically only use my roku for netflix and amazon now.

Contributor Camillionaire
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(105 Views)

I just posted about this too! Not only did live go away, but all the shows I previously watched are now locked down. I can barely watch anything!

Contributor GuyR
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(81 Views)

I just got a Roku recently, and found the ID Go app (ID is my favorite channel.)  I am able to watch both live and recorded shows.  I had some trouble getting the ID Go app to activate on Verizon; turned out to be a Firefox browser problem.  When I switched to Chrome (after banging my head on the desk for 2 hrs.), ID Go was able to activate immediately.

Don't know if I can help, but if so, let me know how.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios