Switch Account

IMG 1.8 Changed from 16:9 to 4:3

IMG 1.8 Changed from 16:9 to 4:3

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(523 Views)

I still have IMG 1.8 and the guide somehow changed from 16:9 to 4:3.  The HD channel displays properly but the guide is no longer full screen like its been since Fios was installed months back.  I do have the newer 7232 HD DVR box and this worked fine before.  All settings appear to be the same and nothing was changed.  I rebooted the box but it did not restore.  the video is set to 1080p.  Any suggestions to return the guide back to full screen?   

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(505 Views)

The guide isn't supposed to be full screen with 1.8, only 1.9, are you sure you are still on 1.8? What area are you in?

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(500 Views)

Wow.  I can almost swear it was full screen before.  I must need more sleep.  I checked the version and its it still 1.8 (02.54).  In RI so I do not have it yet.  It looks more cramped than before.  Maybe I was just seeing things then.   

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.