Re: IMG 1.9 Rollout has begun! Post your VHO here when updated!
AJH3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ended up having to call tech support to get my 1.9 installed.Not sure why I dident get mine but 4 other people in my town got theirs on the 14th.so I thought i had better call.

I am in VHO 15 Buffalo NYarea so I knew it was already rolled out.

I guess it was something to do with the fact that I have a Cisco DVR and everyone else that got the update have Moto DVR's

I am not really sure as it,s just a guess.

Got the 1.9 the next day after calling in the repair ticket.

It is worth the wait.I love it.

Just as good as my Directv (actually better as the Directv DVR had quite a lag when changing channels.

0 Likes
mphare
Contributor - Level 2

You have a Cisco box. They rolled the update to the Cisco boxes later than the Moto boxes. Last night I believe. I think it might have been a coincidence that you opened a ticket and got the update the next day.

AJH3
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are right in that it was probally a coincidence.

I will not know for sure.

I submitted the ticket during the day and read on a forum that night that the Cisco boxes were going to get the update that night.

Tech support did not mention anything about the Cisco boxes being scheduled for update that night when we spoke during the day?

0 Likes
AJH3
Enthusiast - Level 3

By the way,

I was wondering how did you or anyone know that the Cisco boxes were scheduled for the update last night?

I could not find any info in that regard.

0 Likes
AJH3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got the 1.9 ok but now when I push DVR to get to my recorded shows it shows 3 "unnamed DVR" in addition to my named dvr that I labeled Living Room.

I only have the 2 receivers.

I do have both receivers labeled.

I have the mulitroom dvr and these unnamed dvr errors show up on both receivers.

I have already rebooted both receivers and routher several times.

0 Likes
mphare
Contributor - Level 2

OK, it's been 2.5 weeks since 1.9 started rolling in VHOs 14, 15 and 15a.

I'm ready for the next set of VHOs to roll, please.

oneintouch
Enthusiast - Level 3

@mphare wrote:

OK, it's been 2.5 weeks since 1.9 started rolling in VHOs 14, 15 and 15a.

I'm ready for the next set of VHOs to roll, please.

Join the club!  Plenty of us are waiting.  

I was guessing that it would be about 2 weeks between rollouts, but I was wrong apparently.

Was anyone here around during the 1.8 update?  If so, do you remember the approximate time between each rollout?

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@oneintouch wrote:

Was anyone here around during the 1.8 update?  If so, do you remember the approximate time between each rollout?

There were actual recalls of the first release and IIR it took nearly 6 months to complete the rollout.

0 Likes
oneintouch
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Keyboards wrote:

@oneintouch wrote:

There were actual recalls of the first release and IIR it took nearly 6 months to complete the rollout.

Thanks!  Do you mean that the rollout to the first set of VHOs was buggy, so they recalled it, or was a show-stopper found later on after more VHOs were updated?  (I'm assuming they did 1.8 in stages as they're doing this time around). 

0 Likes
IMG 1.9 Rollout has begun! Post your VHO here when updated!
misty410
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Cuseguy wrote:

My VHO 15A - Syracuse, rolled over to IMG 1.9 last night! I also am pretty certain VHO 15 did too. So the rollout of 1.9 has now officially started. Good job Verizon and really good job picking 15A first!

when is VHO 8 getting it??????

0 Likes