Re: IMG 1.9 Rollout has begun! Post your VHO here when updated!
mphare
Contributor - Level 2

See my answer to your other post: (appairently, my link no longer works)

0 Likes
Razor512
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone in queens NY get the update yet?

I wish they would hurry up with the updates

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Still waiting here and I am in the same VHO.....

0 Likes
bodunk2k

VHO unknown but I am in the DFW area and I got spamed with this downgrade this week.  😞

0 Likes
bbithead1
Enthusiast - Level 1

VHO07 / / We got new IMG update (1.9?) over past week of so (Bergen County, NJ), and first look says it looks very "cool", however, I have to say seems harder to read, maybe font smaller, or maybe due to background being lighter color now.  Also, the picture quality is now sometimes affected by ... Something!  Several times since the upgrade, the picture (which always used to be exceptional) is frequently distorted, large pixelations and color smears, have to change channel or turn DVR off then on to clear.  Verizon, please fix up the bugs! I've been with you many years and don't want to change to Cablevision just because of this.  Otherwise, new IMG seems faster, more options.  Still need to play some more.

0 Likes
johnbacon222

Well to my delight I did a short chat with VZ Tech to ask when it would be available to me in Rhode Island and I was told it would be available around October 25th.

I was suprized to know they had any idea what I was talking about.

0 Likes
RockyRoller
Enthusiast - Level 2

The wiz kids who produced this piece of garbage had the ability to allow the consumer to keep the old screen format if they wanted to.

The new screen is repulsive it makes me want to wretch.

1.    There is To much clutter on the screen. The same icons that clutter the screen can be found on the hand controller. Waste of screen space resulting in a smaller formatted screen

2.    , Current picture is on the left of the screen and is much smaller.

3.    The second screen is useless to me and takes up time.

4.    The Colors are nauseating.

5.    Smaller looking Font, and although the version personnel says the Font is actually larger doesn’t make it so if it looks smaller to the user. It’s a slight of hand by version. Why? I don’t know.

6.    The channels change extremely slower than the previous screen.

7.    If verizon wanted to improve anything they could have just produced a lighted program changer so you don’t have to turn on the light every time you want to change the channel

The audacity from the Verizon reps to actually say online {get used to this issue} is harmful an he /she should be reported to the corporate affairs at verizon.

If you want to make a statement go back to COMCAST   until the VERIZON PEOPLE   TAKE ALL OF THEIR CUSTOMERS SERIOUS.

Sincerely

Rocky

0 Likes
drooplug
Enthusiast - Level 3

My boxes were updated a few days ago. I'm in Monmouth County, NJ.

I'm not as repulsed to the new colors as everyone else.  I know that it's like everything else that changes, I need to get used to it.  I have a couple issue with the new setup.  My guides will no longer open with my Favorite channels lineup.  I double checked setup and I do have it selected to do that.  The second is that I can't scroll through my guide in a loop.  Once it gets to the end, I have to go all the way back up to surf. 

0 Likes