IMG 1.9 and favorties.
drooplug
Enthusiast - Level 3

Recently was upgraded to IMG 1.9.  I have it set to flip through the guide on Favorites 1 automatically.  When I bring up the mini guide by pressing the down arrow, it is always comes up on All Channels by default.  I have to go to options to change it to Favoritres 1 everytime.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IMG 1.9 and favorties.
nascar
Master - Level 1

Try enabling the "Last Viewed Guide State" located when you hit Menu then navigate to Settings then Television.

@drooplug wrote:

Recently was upgraded to IMG 1.9.  I have it set to flip through the guide on Favorites 1 automatically.  When I bring up the mini guide by pressing the down arrow, it is always comes up on All Channels by default.  I have to go to options to change it to Favoritres 1 everytime.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

Try enabling the "Last Viewed Guide State" located when you hit Menu then navigate to Settings then Television.

@drooplug wrote:

0 Likes
drooplug
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found another post describing this method and it worked for me.  Kind of weird how I need to enable that when the previous setting did it for me.  Now I'm not sure what that other setting does, but it doesn't quite matter. 🙂  I also apologize for the awful typos in my previous post. 

0 Likes