IMG 1.9 and favorties.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

IMG 1.9 and favorties.

Message 1 of 3
(812 Views)

Recently was upgraded to IMG 1.9.  I have it set to flip through the guide on Favorites 1 automatically.  When I bring up the mini guide by pressing the down arrow, it is always comes up on All Channels by default.  I have to go to options to change it to Favoritres 1 everytime.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: IMG 1.9 and favorties.

Message 2 of 3
(786 Views)

Try enabling the "Last Viewed Guide State" located when you hit Menu then navigate to Settings then Television.

@drooplug wrote:

Recently was upgraded to IMG 1.9.  I have it set to flip through the guide on Favorites 1 automatically.  When I bring up the mini guide by pressing the down arrow, it is always comes up on All Channels by default.  I have to go to options to change it to Favoritres 1 everytime.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 2 of 3
(787 Views)

Try enabling the "Last Viewed Guide State" located when you hit Menu then navigate to Settings then Television.

@drooplug wrote:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(768 Views)

I found another post describing this method and it worked for me.  Kind of weird how I need to enable that when the previous setting did it for me.  Now I'm not sure what that other setting does, but it doesn't quite matter. 🙂  I also apologize for the awful typos in my previous post. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.