Re: IMG 1.9 release notes and discussion thread
Cokeman
Enthusiast - Level 3

@briansantell wrote:

How did you upgrade to the 7216?  I called and was told I need to wait probably a month or so.

Go to a Verizon store and exchange your old DVR for the new one.

bsantelli1
Enthusiast - Level 3

We only have verizon wireless stores here - unless that's what you meant.  I didn't think they could exchange tv boxes.  I guess I can give them a call and see if they do that.

Thanks,

Brian

gjetson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was reading the transcript of Joe A. presentation, it was very interesting and informative.  Just a question in the rollout schedule which there was a number of questions and references,.  Does Delaware gets grouped with the Philadelphia market?  or is it its own entity, and which part of rollout does it fall into beginning, middle, or end?

0 Likes
IMG 1.9 release
patches5
Enthusiast - Level 2

When do you get the new release? Does it go by states? Do they send a message telling you your getting the upgrade?Or is it just automatic.

0 Likes
Re: IMG 1.9 release
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

It's automatic and there is usually no advance notice.

ToddSimons
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone konw when v1.9 is coming to Essex County, NJ?

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@ToddSimons wrote:

I doubt that anyone, including anybody in Verizon, really knows for sure at this time. And for sure they won't tell us. If you know your VHO, you might find some information in one of the following threads:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Meet-The-Expert/Time-line-for-Roll-Out-of-IMG-1-9/td-p/303529

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Meet-The-Expert/Rollout-Schedule-by-VHO/td-p/303525

When you read these you will see that the rollout will apparently be smallest to largest VHO, over an unspecified period of time, from weeks to months.

I suspect all you can do is sit back, relax, enjoy (or cuss) what you have now, and anticipate what is coming..... Smiley Very Happy

Keller, TX 76248

oneintouch
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ToddSimons wrote:

Hi Todd,  I'm in NE NJ, VHO 7.  If you're in VHO 7 we're in the middle of the pack of the Verizon upgrade schedule.

0 Likes
Dansyacht

When adding an external drive to a DVR is the programming on the internal drive still available?

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Yes, anything on the internal drive is accessable.