IMG Message - Skipped Due to Deletion
ENFiOS1
Contributor - Level 1
I have a show on my DVR that's supposed to record weekly. Tonight it shows the yellow triangle with the exclamation point AND the red circle (record) with a message saying "SKIPPED DUE TO DELETION".... It's not recording, however, it IS a repeat and my program is set to FIRST RUN ONLY. I know this one shouldn't be recording, but why the cryptic message? Last night it was SUPPOSED to be recording and it wasn't - and had the same message on another show. Also, does anyone know if - when a "manual" recording is set up to tape on WEEKDAYS.. is there a symbol in the GUIDE that says it's scheduled? Mine doesn't show anything. Any help would be appreciated as I've only been using 1.6 for 2 weeks now and I'm not sure of all of the known issues.
0 Likes
Re: IMG Message - Skipped Due to Deletion
williamoss
I have many of the same symbols all over my guide screen saying "skipped due to deletion" I entered these using the dvr set up a series new shows only. I did not put in any duplicates manually as others have stated on their posts. I have discovered that if a show is a repeat, i.e., a show that was shown in the past this symbol seems to come up. Why the cryptic message from Verizon of skipped due to deletion I do not understand. Why not say skipped as it is not a new show would make more sence.
0 Likes
Re: IMG Message - Skipped Due to Deletion
Joe01880
Contributor - Level 1
It has been my experience that this happens if there is something that goes ary when setting up the recording. If these are series recordings go to series manager and delete them and then reset them. That should take care of the problem. If they are indivigual show here and there you are having this problem with make sure you are not recording more then two shows in the same time slot.
0 Likes