Switch Account

INSIGNIA DVD REMOTE CODE

INSIGNIA DVD REMOTE CODE

Highlighted
Contributor DMMorben
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(9,363 Views)

There have been some posts on this in the past, but just in case someone has found a code that works, I thought I'd ask again...

I have an INSIGNIA DVD player, model NS-DVD1.  The code in the remote control manual does not work for my player, and going through the 922 programming procedure doesn't work either.

Has anyone come up with a solution?  Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Copper Contributor Tommy76
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(9,255 Views)

looking for this too....my fios remote already interferes with the insignia and does wacky types of thingsSmiley Indifferent

Contributor RogerAnderson27
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(8,364 Views)

I have the same issue with the same model Insignia BluRay DVD player.  So frustrating - please help.  I tried the 1295 code and the search function - but nothing works.  Thanks to anyone who can help.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(8,339 Views)

@Tommy76 wrote:

looking for this too....my fios remote already interferes with the insignia and does wacky types of thingsSmiley Indifferent

Same here - I had to cover the front panel on my insignia otherwise everytime I scanned thru the guide or did anything else with my remote it raised or lowered the volume on the insignia receiver

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.