Importing series from cloud
CWorth2

JUst got my replacement box in the mail for the upgrade.  I have already exported series to cloud.  No option to import series.  Also I have tried to create a recording as said in previous post solutions and no pop up comes to import old series.  It simply creates a new series.

0 Likes
Re: Importing series from cloud
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@CWorth wrote:

...  have already exported series to cloud.  No option to import series.  Also I have tried to create a recording as said in previous post solutions and no pop up comes to import old series.  It simply creates a new series.

I haven't used the "Import" function myself, but here's a thread that seems to address your specific issue.  Note that the suggestion is to try setting up the exact series previously exported.  Also check to see if you are yet on IMG 1.9.4.  Good luck.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/Transfer-DVR-Schedule-from-cloud-to-new-DV...

0 Likes
Re: Importing series from cloud
PJL
Master - Level 3

@CWorth wrote:

JUst got my replacement box in the mail for the upgrade.  I have already exported series to cloud.  No option to import series.  Also I have tried to create a recording as said in previous post solutions and no pop up comes to import old series.  It simply creates a new series.

If you have 1.9.4 there should be an option to import in the customer support area.  If you are still on 1.9.1 try to great a new series and you should then get prompted to import your old series.

0 Likes