In 1.9 scheduled DVR recordings only go out a few days
Westbeverly
Enthusiast - Level 2
Since going to 1.9, I've been experiencing an issue where my scheduled recordings -- which used to display as far in the future as the guide data, now only go out about a week (the guide data itself goes out 2 weeks still). It's pretty annoying because I like to check and make sure series programs are set to record but my scheduled recordings list has, for example, been stopped the last two days at 10 pm next Friday, despite nearly another week of guide data being available. Anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes
Re: In 1.9 scheduled DVR recordings only go out a few days
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There is nothing wrong with your system. I checked with other boxes on 1.9 and they show only a week as well. You can post your suggestion at the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes