Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Information Unavailable

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Information Unavailable

Message 1 of 2
(3,318 Views)

More and more frequently I am watching a show in HD on FIOS and have a black screen with the message of Information Unavailable (or something similar) pop up.  The only way to clear it is to go to another channel and then back to the one I was watching.  I worry this will happen during my recordings when I am not there to switch channels quickly.  Does anyone else have this issue and/or know what it could be?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Information Unavailable

Message 2 of 2
(3,289 Views)
If you have a 7xxx series box it is a known issue that is supposed to be resolved in the next release of the software - currently in testing with an unknown distribution date.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.