Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
More and more frequently I am watching a show in HD on FIOS and have a black screen with the message of Information Unavailable (or something similar) pop up. The only way to clear it is to go to another channel and then back to the one I was watching. I worry this will happen during my recordings when I am not there to switch channels quickly. Does anyone else have this issue and/or know what it could be?
If you have a 7xxx series box it is a known issue that is supposed to be resolved in the next release of the software - currently in testing with an unknown distribution date.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.