Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The first sticky thread is probably the most interesting. It was started way back in July 2007 by someone apparently representing the HDMI standards organization. There are plenty of posts describing the same problems many here are reporting, although in a quick scan I did not see anybody with Verizon FiOS posting their environment. I also don't see any recent updates that indicate the problems have been fixed in the various TVs and/or STBs (or AV systems).
Anyway, for those of you that think only Verizon or Motorola or Samsung have HDMI problems, I think you will find you are not alone.