Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello, I'm a new subscriber (Aug 09) and have had multiple issues with my set-up and looking for some advice. Initially the problem started with my HD DVR freezing on certain stations. The tech came out and replaced the DVR with a new one (went from the 6XXX box to the 7XXX box). As soon as he did this my SD STB lost all channels (actually lost connectivity). I disconnected and then reconnected all the cables in the house and it seemed to fix the issue.
Now I am having the same issue with my STB (this is all new wiring) and last night the DVR HDMI port went south. I now get no video out of the HDMI port, but it is fine on the SD composite port. This seemed to happen when I decided to pull video from the composite port for the first time. A reset of the box has cleared nothing and the HDMI port is still not functioning.
Any suggestions? The thought of losing all my recordings for the second time will make me start thinking about going back to DirecTV.