Intermittent TV channel problems 6/27/15
strange242

Anyone else in the DC area having intermittent channel freezing and going blank? Tried reaching customer support. They claim there is no report of a problem, but never managed to get to an actual person. Hope they monitor this forum. I've had problems with pixalation since I upgraded to fior, much worse than I ever had before. Had all of my equipment replaced and still have the problem.

0 Likes
Re: Intermittent TV channel problems 6/27/15
rncoulson1

I am having the same issues as well here in the Stafford, VA area. I get a black screen that states that the channel is blacked out but no information as to why..

0 Likes
Marklayne1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Baltimore, MD. I've been having the same problem. After several failed phone calls to both the number on my screen and their main line I gave up calling. There are a great many complaints on their facebook page right now. They seem to be experiencing some kind of widespread problem. I'd imagine they're overwhelmed with calls and that's why nobody can get through to them.

0 Likes
rncoulson1

The Online Chat is also backed up for 2+hours. I guess its good to know its widespread so more technicians get onto fixing it.

0 Likes
kett

I am near Baltimore. We are experiencing stoppage as well as channels simply not working. I have been on hold for over an hour. I have been disconnected 3 times. The customer service today and recently has been horrible.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What channels are you having problems with?

I am in Anne Arundel county and not having any issues.

I have seen issues before with the locals when weather is bad.

0 Likes
beckyricha
Similar issues in Germantown. Channels don't go blank but have a poor signal and part of the screen cuts out. I've been checking my equipment but haven't changed anything since it worked. Anyone get any solutions?
0 Likes
Purplerooster1

Same issues in North Attleboro, Mass.  Anyone have any luck with what's actually going on?  I'm having it happen on all my channels, not just one specific channel.

@strange242 wrote:

Anyone else in the DC area having intermittent channel freezing and going blank? Tried reaching customer support. They claim there is no report of a problem, but never managed to get to an actual person. Hope they monitor this forum. I've had problems with pixalation since I upgraded to fior, much worse than I ever had before. Had all of my equipment replaced and still have the problem.

0 Likes