Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Intermittent problem Verizon cannot resolve - they suggest changing service providers?

JMM1990
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Intermittent problem Verizon cannot resolve - they suggest changing service providers?

Message 31 of 31
(413 Views)

I'm having the same problem as well every since I upgraded from 35/35 to 75/35 internet service that is included for fios bundle.  Before I can make any phone call, I wanted to check on the forum if someone was having similar issues to mine and ran a week worth of quality speed test on my upgrade service.  My test results show that my connection drop between 2-5 AM, 9AM-12PM, and 7PM-12PM.  When it drop, connection is around 5 Mbps download and 365Kbps upload.  My latency sky-rocket from my usual 13-21ms to around 77ms-368ms.  I live in Pittsburgh and where GPON is yet to exist and 75/35 is the highest available.  I can't degrade service since I work at home using vpn.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title