Ir extender

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Ir extender

Message 1 of 3
(1,601 Views)

Hi

Does anybody know what ir extender is compatable with the Motorolla 7100 and where I can get one. Our installer said we can get them from the Verizon web site but   I wasn't able to find them. I have a wall hung tv in the kitchen and dont want to have to mount the box on the wall or leave on the counter.

Thanks

Jason

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Ir extender

Message 2 of 3
(1,582 Views)

@jnigro wrote:

Hi

Does anybody know what ir extender is compatable with the Motorolla 7100 and where I can get one. Our installer said we can get them from the Verizon web site but   I wasn't able to find them. I have a wall hung tv in the kitchen and dont want to have to mount the box on the wall or leave on the counter.

Thanks

Jason

I believe if you open a support chat, that they may have access to what the over the phone guys have.  I have called in - and they offered to send this to me free of charge, and they did and I never had a problem with it. 

It's cheap enough that purchasing it might be less headache than calling in however as I had to wait on hold to get one. 

This is the website to purchase it - click here

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Ir extender

Message 3 of 3
(1,546 Views)

Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.