Is Verizon FIOS TV Support really as bad as it seems?
AvalonJim

My recent problem with selected channels not being available resulted in my spending hours trying to reach someone and get support from Verizon.  90% of the time was spent on hold or having the STB reset for the umpteenth time with the same result.  There does not appear to be a single person in Verizon who cares and if there is someone, they cannot be contacted.  Details available if needed.

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon FIOS TV Support really as bad as it seems?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@AvalonJim wrote:

My recent problem with selected channels not being available resulted in my spending hours trying to reach someone and get support from Verizon ...

Since you have provided essentially no details, it's not possible to provide a sensible, useful, or helpful answer to your question.

Why not tell us (1) your subscription level, (2) specific location, and (3) a list of channels "not being available"?  It's also helpful to describe all the steps you have taken so far to resolve your issue.

Then perhaps another user here will have a few helpful ideas.  That''s pretty much the essence of these forums, because they are designed as peer-to-peer help systems.