Switch Account

Is Westchester, NY Ever Getting 1.9???

Is Westchester, NY Ever Getting 1.9???

Copper Contributor enadan
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(644 Views)

I feel like v. 1.9 has been out for a while now and I still don't have it in Westchester County, NY.  Anyone have any idea when we can expect to get it?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(604 Views)

Hello,

It sounds like this post would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote.  There may be another member who made the same suggestion.  If not, please as a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion.  

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(576 Views)

According to Joe's latest tweet, rescheduled once again without any date. There is a whole forum devoted to 1.9 issues, one of which (quite prominent) is this issue of recurrent delays to final area, NY/MA.  Go to:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/IMG-1-9/bd-p/IMG19.

Idea exchange, in general, is useless.

Copper Contributor enadan
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(571 Views)

Duh - didn't see that.  Was always used to going to the TV Support forum and was surprised at the lack of 1.9 discussion.  Agree the Idea Exchange seemed like a waste of time.

Will read up in the 1.9 forum.  What really got me salivating for 1.9 was when I went to my mother-in-law's house in Boston and she has had it for months.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.