Re: Is there a way to enable a native pass-through on the STB?
ProgRock
Enthusiast - Level 2

Justin -- I'm confused about the motives or logic behind some of your statements, such as

"There is no possibility of passthru in the STB, and so what?"

"If that is the most important thing in your TV life, then FiOS is not for you."

"Just go to some other TV provider offers passthru if one is available to you and I guess you will be happy."

"99% of the FiOS TV users don't know about passthru, and more importantly don't care."

This kind of discussion with what I view as unclear posts, about archane subjects, creates confusion."

{no personal comments, please}

This is a message board for all things related to FiOS TV, so it is going to attract people with a wide range of questions, interests, and concerns. If you're happy with FiOS, then I'm happy for you. But others may have questions about the service or suggestions to make it better. Where else do you suggest they communicate those questions and suggestions? The phrases cited in italics above imply a defensiveness or frustration on your part that is perplexing.

If you're happy with FiOS, why do you spent so much time on the mesage board? I'm here to get an answer to my question, not try to convince other people how great FiOS is, or tell people what's an appropriate topic or not.

People want a native pass-thorugh because it will result in a better picture, hence a better product for their money. It's that simple. And FiOS should offer it.

End of story.

Message Edited by KaLin on 06-18-2009 03:56 PM