Issue with connecting Firestick, log in page keeps reloading
Almighty_lea

I’ve been trying to connect my Fios account as a TV provider on my apps on my Amazon firestick. When it asks me to choose a provider, I click on Verizon and it brings me to a page where it says please wait we are verifying your accounts and it keeps reloading the page with the same message. There is no where to input my information nor have I ever logged into anything using my Fios account so I don’t know why it’s giving me that message. I tried to click on other providers and it brings me to a login page automatically so I’m confused as to why Verizon isn’t working. I have reached out to Amazon support and they are no help. So I’m reaching out here for some help.

0 Likes
Re: Issue with connecting Firestick
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

The page is supposed to load and ask your Fios login and password to verify you are paying for that channel. Don't know why it's stuck in a loop. Did you try seeing if there is a Fios app for Firestick? Did you try powering down stick and rebooting? Does the stick have the latest firmware? Try it on another TV? Is the stick on your home network?

Beachbum19

I have the same exact problem trying to select FIOS as my cable provider.  I’m trying to watch the History channel, but I keep getting the “Please wait...we are verifying your account” never ending looping message.  This happens with other channels that require a TV provider subscription as well.  

I have a Fire TV, updated with the latest software, and have tried rebooting it.  No luck.  This also happens when trying to verify my account on Verizon’s site.  

How can this this be fixed?  Highly frustrating.  

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hate to say but go to:  https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect, post your problem there. A tech will respond pretty quickly.

SSO issue Apple TV and firestick
Bschultz10

hello - trying to login to both Apple TV and fireTV with my Verizon credentials with no luck. Apps like Bravo, Paramount, CBS. The SSO page that loads on both Apple TV and fire tv just keeps reloading and never allows me to actually sign in. 

Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

0 Likes
Fios application login page keeps refreshing non stop
tim12kerr

I keep trying to log onto nbcsports and numerous other applications on my different devices. As soon as I click Fios as my service provider it goes to the login page and it just starts to non stop refresh. I have cleared my cache and deleted and reinstalled browsers and tried everything I can’t figure out what to do. I am close to cancelling Fios because of this as I need to be able to stream eagles games 

0 Likes
MERLY1

Same here I am using apple TV any solutions?

0 Likes
Fios won’t let me activate apps on my Apple TV
Ronnie52

Hello,

I use a streaming service on my tv. When I want to add a channel on the streaming service it gives me an activation code, then I go on that channel's website and type in the code and it logs me into verizon fios to verify that I am supposed to have access to that channel. Then it just reloads forever, just logging me in forever and ever. I have tried on multiple devices, on multiple browsers, cleared cookies/cache everything. I tried to reach out to Verizon and they were unhelpful they just said "refresh." This has been going on for over a month. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios application login page keeps refreshing non stop
Cyclist1

Same problem here. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios application login page keeps refreshing non stop
howemi01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Definitely looks like something is broadly wrong with Fios's authentication service, across platforms and devices.

0 Likes