Judder/Stutter when watching only live sports...goes away if you rewind the DVR and playback...HELP!
jlyons41

I get this weird judder/stutter when watching live sports. It only happens about 3-5 times a live game. I have done everything under the sun to fix this issue. Cannot figure out why it does it. It almost looks like the broadcast buffers for a split second or the signal drops. Movies, TV shows, video games, blu rays, 3D all look perfect. Here is my troubleshooting list:

-Exchanged TV (Samsung 240hz 3D LED TV)

-New coax cables ran through the house.

-Adjusted every setting on the STB

-Adjusted every setting on the TV

-Tried new splitters

-New HDMI cables

-Switched the cable box with the one upstairs.

-Tried every HDMI port

-Tried Component cables.

If I plug directly into the TV with the coax cabe PROBLEM SOLVED. No judder/stutter. Once I go back into the STB the problem starts again. Also if I rewind the DVR and playback the broadcast the judder/stutter is also gone.

Please help before I pull whats left of my hair out!

0 Likes
Re: Judder/Stutter when watching only live sports...goes away if you rewind the DVR and playback...H
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Judder/Stutter when watching only live sports...goes away if you rewind the DVR and playback...H
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jlyons4,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes